The Library will be closed until further notice. All study room reservations during this time have been cancelled. Please check the Library home page for updates on closures before visiting.
Reserve the small study room with Dibs.
The Library offers a study room for 1-6 people. Library customers with a full-service library card in good standing may reserve the room up to one week in advance.
- Maximum of 2 hours per session. Maximum of 2 sessions per day.
- Maximum of 4 advanced reservations may be made.
- Person reserving the room must be 14 or older.
- Room must be left in clean condition.
- Noise level must not disturb other library users or be heard outside of study room.
- Customers using room without a reservation will be asked to leave.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes, after which the room can be given to another customer.
Please see the full study room policy online.