Please click the button above to reserve one of the study rooms. An email is necessary to reserve the room.
Important! Please be sure to verify your email address the first time you reserve a room so that you'll be able to receive confirmations and cancel unneeded reservations on your own.
The Library offers three study rooms, each for 1-6 people. Library customers with a full-service library card in good standing may reserve a room up to 14 days in advance.
- Maximum of 2 hours per session. Maximum of 2 sessions per day.
- Maximum of 6 advanced reservations may be made.
- Customers using room without a reservation will be asked to leave.
- Person reserving the room must be 14 or older.
- Room must be left in clean condition.
- Noise level must not disturb other library users or be heard outside of study room.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes, after which the room can be given to another customer.
Please see the full study room policy online.