NOTICE & UPDATES
We have an exciting announcement!
The Library will reopen the building to the public on Monday, March 22nd.
We are excited for the building to be open again with guidelines in place to ensure the safety of the Library staff and the public:
We will reopen with the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 10AM – 6PM Saturday 10AM – 4PM Sunday closed
- Contactless curbside pickup will continue to be available.
- Safety protocols limit the building's capacity, so we are asking everyone to be mindful of their browsing time. Seating will be limited and social distancing is required.
- Computer usage will be limited to 1 hour per day per customer. Our ability to safely provide computer assistance will be limited.
- Face masks (over the mouth AND nose) will be required for everyone.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the Library.
- Safety protocols require that all returns be placed in the outside book drops. No late fees will be charged during this time.
- We are not accepting donations at this time
M-F 10-6, Sat.10-4, Closed Sunday
Please continue to follow us on social media and visit our website for updates.
The Mount Laurel Green Team in conjunction with neighboring green teams
is conducting a composting survey.
We want to hear from everyone renters/homeowners, those who compost
and those that don't. Follow this link to answer some quick questions.
The following services have been suspended until futher notice.